- Due to government contract requirements you must be a U.S. Citizen and pass a pre-employment drug test.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG) is an industry pioneer that enables high performance mobile applications for large enterprise verticals, service providers and small-medium businesses around the globe. Our product portfolio consists of Enterprise SaaS solutions and IoT & Mobile solutions, which together form the backbone of compelling, intelligent, reliable and secure IoT services with deep business intelligence. Our solutions are powered by our key innovations in purpose-built SaaS cloud platforms, IoT and mobile technologies including the newly emerging 5G technology.
Job Title: QA Engineer III / SDET
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, and designers for continuous improvement of product quality.
- Work within agile teams to develop test plans and facilitate manual and automated testing.
- Drive automation activities and enhance test coverage.
- Participate throughout the development release train in an agile environment that is striving for continuous integration/continuous release.
- Excellent ability to independently estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual and automated test cases using Cucumber.
- Convert manual tests written in Gherkin to automated tests using an objected oriented programming language and integrate into existing automation framework.
- Build and maintain test data and environments.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Perform code reviews on automation code.
- Assists with metrics collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist in establishing processes and standards, as well as assist in training more junior engineers.
- 5+ years of software QA experience, preferably with some exposure to enterprise SaaS products.
- Solid Object-oriented programming experience required.
- Good experience in Java, Groovy, python, etc. a plus.
- Excellent SQL and database knowledge.
- Experience writing and executing automated tests with Selenium, and Cucumber.
- IntelliJ experience a plus
- Excellent experience in API testing using Postman or other tools.
- Good understanding of version control (preferably Git).
- Command line experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and techniques.
- Mobile testing and/or automation experience.
- Experience with Vue.js or React.
- AWS experience.
- Maven experience
- Familiarity with Linux and Jenkins.
- Experience automating API testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Must be able to stay focused and maintain quality standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Security, compliance, and performance testing.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Advanced command line knowledge.
- Experience working with and leading dispersed QA teams.
- Ability to lead the QA process in a scrum team.
- Able to assist with onboarding new employees.
Inseego is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability or legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected classification under federal, state and local law.