Headquartered in San Diego, California, Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG) is an industry pioneer that enables high performance mobile applications for large enterprise verticals, service providers and small-medium businesses around the globe. Our product portfolio consists of Enterprise SaaS solutions and IoT & Mobile solutions, which together form the backbone of compelling, intelligent, reliable and secure IoT services with deep business intelligence. Our solutions are powered by our key innovations in purpose-built SaaS cloud platforms, IoT and mobile technologies including the newly emerging 5G technology.
Strategic Program Director
This role is responsible for leading & implementing global strategic initiatives. He/she has ultimate accountability for all aspects of the program and its success. He/she works directly with the program team members to define the program scope, plan, establish the milestones and meet all deliverables and report progress to the executive staff throughout all phases of the program including program definition, development, implementation, release and stabilization.
A key aspect of this role is to develop and institutionalize processes, practices and policies that will be adopted by the process owner(s). He/she will be expected to use standard and widely accepted program management processes, tools and practices. He/she must demonstrate exceptional judgment and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are considered. He/she works across functions to develop an accurate perspective of the business situation and communicate and gain support for changes required.
- Develop an understanding of the underlying Inseego business and develop, refine and drive the overall program plan and timeline in accordance with the objectives of the organization.
- Ensure business requirements are met
- Lead the program team to implement on time
- Ensure ownership of deliverables across program team. Ensures program plan meets commitments and delivers expected results.
- Provide direction to team and recommendations to stakeholders on key decisions
- Coordinate development efforts across all workstreams, geographies and business units
- Provide timely, well organized updates and reports out for business stakeholders.
- Ensure program plan meets commitments and delivers expected results.
- Raise issues to stakeholders as appropriate and offer solutions, recommendations and/or choice point options.
- Develop exit criteria to establish thresholds for cut-over
- Implement and run a change control process.
- Manage a budget and risk register as appropriate
- 10-15 years of total experience in program management or related roles.
- 5+ years leading cross functional, strategic programs in a medium or large cap telecommunications industry or related industry company.
- Self-starter who develops the appropriate internal and external networks to enable him/her to make decisions and provide direction with minimal supervisory direction.
- Proven experience in program management and team management.
- Individual is self-correcting and ensures that decisions & recommendations are fact-based and represent an accurate and complete assessment of the situation.
- Outstanding leadership and sound judgement.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and spoken and confident presenting to subordinates, peers and senior executives.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently and prioritize effectively.
- Team player, flexible, and collaborative.
- Articulate and deadline oriented.
- PMP or applicable advanced certification.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced technical degree desirable.
Inseego is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability or legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected classification under federal, state and local law.